Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My name is Haley Greene. I am a junior here at Shepherd University. I am a communications major with a concentration in Public Relations. I am a pretty fun and exciting person if I do say so myself.

My goals for this class are to build a useful and intriguing website that people find entertaining and reliable for when they help with a particular subject. I also hope to become more familiar with the different programs and their functions. Have you ever heard of those people that have no idea what they want to do in life and what they want for the future? Well, count me in as one of those people. My short term goals are to graduate in 2015 and start my life in a career that I feel excited about. As for the long term, just like everything in life, that remains a mystery.

A few of my favorites:

Favorite Show: Glee. I love music and the show makes me happy. I would much rather be happy and singing than sad and miserable.

Favorite Movie: Sweet Home Alabama. I am a hopeless romantic at heart.

Favorite Book: My Sister's Keeper. Bring tissues for you will cry.

Fun Fact: I like pro wrestling. No, you read that right.

Any questions? Just ask.

Otherwise, that's all  folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment